7-8

Thursday, November 6, 2014

High School 101

I am barnstorming my way through high school visits, sixteen in all: Clonlara, Community, Dexter, Early College, Greenhills, Huron, New Tech, Olney, Pioneer, Saline, Scattergood, Skyline, Steiner, WiHi, WTMC, and Ypsilanti. 

When my head reattaches to my body I'll put together an information sheet for everyone with basic parameters, web addresses, and deadlines. I can tell you that Steiner runs regular tours twice a month and that the first heavy-duty deadline is Greenhills' application in mid-January.

We have a middle school information session coming up on November 13. This gathering runs from 5:00 to 6:00. I will follow it up with a High School 101 session, so those of you who might be attending the middle school event can just stick around for the high school gathering. 

Here, then, is the official time:

High School 101
Thursday, November 13
6:00-7:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment